This post is dedicated to the completion of my 10 books read target.
It’s the target that I have set for the past few years. Here’s the complete list:
- Go: A Memoir about Binge Drinking, self hatred and finding happiness by Jessica Bell
- The Dry by Jane Harper
- Force of Nature by Jane Harper
- High Sobriety by Jill Stark
- You Need to Know by Nicola Moriarty
- The Yield by Tara June Winch
- The True Story of Maddie Bright by Mary-Rose MacColl
- Apples Never Fall by Liane Moriarty
- Picnic at Hanging Rock by Joan Lindsay
- The Christmas Swap by Sandy Barker
Another thing that I wish to make a mention of is that I have ‘read’ these books in a variety of mediums. There are:
Do you participate in any reading challenges?